Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring is in the Air

Spring has finally hit New England. And when I say finally, it has been a long time coming.  We had such a cold, long winter and it seems like it hasn't wanted to quite give up.  But with the nice weather it makes me even more excited that this is my last week of classes for the semester.  How beautiful is this tree on the block over from me!?

Yesterday I went and watched some of the best people I know run in a 5k supporting local people suffering from Parkinson's.  Although I was just a spectator this year, I am really hoping to be able to participate in it next year.  It was in a beautiful park along the Hudson River and I got to wear one of my favorite Lilly dresses.

Today was absolutely wonderful.  I spent the morning gong to my second last day of classes (eeee!) and then met my good friend AO for froyo and a lot of catching up/planning our summer.  We celebrated her getting a research position over lots and lots of chocolate. I swear the closer to finals I get, the heavier my froyo gets.
AND THEN I CAME HOME TO THIS BEAUTIFUL BOW! I got it from Raven Koontz etsy store and I would highly recommend her and her shop! 



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment